Friday, May 22, 2009

When I Was a Very Little Girl...

I've had a few projects on my craft desk (that's why you will forever see something new on this blog!), and this was one of them. There are very few pictures of me when I was baby. Maybe because I was in the middle, maybe because it was so expensive back then. I have these precious few in their original form and maybe about a dozen more from when I was under the age of six. Not many more up till graduation pictures either!
Well, you can't fret about these things. You just have to rejoice in the what you do have and scrapbook them!
I chose to play with a Creative Imaginations transparency to overlay the pictures. There is not much else on this layout. A couple of fancy brads, some Bazzill paper flower, CTMH buttons, and CTMH Designer Ribbon. I plan on journaling on the facing page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brenda,

What a treasure! This made me cry!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...