Friday, May 1, 2009

Live Fast and Stay Pretty

I love the May Stamp of the Month! It's called Be Yourself. There are 8 different silhouettes in this set showing what a strong, confident, and beautiful woman you are! The phrases in the set match so perfectly:
  • One of Kind
  • Confident
  • Live Fast and Stay Pretty
  • Beautiful
  • Perfect
  • Be Yourself...Everyone Else is Taken

You'll see me do much more with this set, but I wanted to give you a teaser with this 8x3-1/2" card. It was so simple to make and all the products I used were CTMH:

  • Emporium Level 2
  • Corner Rounder (for scallops)
  • Tickled Pink stamp set (only available in May!) - that's the flower
  • Be Yourself Stamp set
  • Cocoa ink
  • Cystal Blue ink
  • Sweet Leaf ribbon
  • Edge Distresser

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...