Friday, May 22, 2009

There's a New Blog in Town

If you look to the right, you're going to see a very pretty box that says "The Next Level." This is a new blog that you are going to want to follow. (You'll be able to get to the blog by clicking on the picture!)
This blog is going to offer a lot of fun new things! They are going to start weekly challenges (you know how I love a challenge!). It will be a source for card makers and scrapbookers. They will be offering tips, ideas, helps, downloads, and tutorials. I think it's going to be fun!
Two GREAT blog candy prize packs are being given away on June 1st from The Next Level. Holy COW! You've got to hop and check them out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you apply to be on their design team? I did!

Brenda said...

I am so glad you applied, Karen! You are amazing! I did not - I do not think my artwork is at that level, but somewhere I aspire to be!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...