Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wishes Card to Share!

I was so excited while I was looking through the new Wishes book! There are so many new card patterns, and so many different sizes. I love it! I knew I wouldn't be able to relax tonight until I created at least one card - LOL!!

I was happy to find several patterns for round cards in the Wishes book. They are so much fun and leave a lot of room for creativity. This pattern is called Timeless Trio. Actually, the top is not supposed to be scalloped, but I though that would be kind of a fun look. Remember as you look at patterns and make cards, there is no right and wrong!

I used all CTMH supplies:
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Daydream Background & Texture Paper
  • Chocolate Love Story Rub-Ons
  • Baby Pink Edge Anchors
  • Blush Designer Ribbon
  • Pretty Pin
  • Creme Brulee Ink for a little edging

Enjoy! Now I can take the book and look a little more. Watch for more! These new how-to books inspire me!!

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Gorgeous card!!! I can't wait to get WISHES!!!

Brenda said...

Thanks, Jamie!! You will love this book - so many tips & techniques. I love the card workshop patterns. Oh, will that be nice when people want to make invitations, announcements, holiday cards, etc. Great book!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...