Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a Great Open House! Thank You!!

I was amazed, in awe, and I couldn't believe it! Look at all these wonderful friends and customers that filled my home for my Open House. It was so much fun to see everyone, to have such great deals for them, and to give them a preview of the Summer product.

I had a make and take at the dining room table using the May Stamp of the Month. That stamp was definitely loved! I also had a board with an upcoming workshop, and it filled up right away! It's a class for 17 cards from a Level 1 kit. I can't wait to teach my card-loving friends this pattern!

At the end of the day, I called myself very, very blessed. To have so many wonderful friends take time from their Saturday morning (and wait in line to check out!) was a very amazing thing to me. All the wonderful hugs, the beautiful Gerbera daisy from Marg, the help from my mother-in-law, the kind words and well wishes - I was so happy to have had this day!
I hope everyone has a great time with all their new goodies!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...