Friday, June 26, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 20

My husband took Chanel (our beagle) and went fishing last night. I was able to spend some serious time card making without disctraction. Sassy just sits in the window perch or in a basket or sometimes on my craft table watching me, but Chanel, well, she requires my attention. And she is extremely energetic about getting it! But she's a perfect boat mate, so she always goes fishing with Jerry!

I took out Card Patterns Sketch 20, and I decided to make some die-cuts with stamps for it. I used my Tickled Pink stamp set to stamp flowers, stems, and leaves. I cut them by hand and then sponged them a little for the card. The paper I used is from the Daydream packet. I used a Fiskars border bunch for that touch of romance to match my sentiment. Flowers are popped up and crinkled on the very edges. I've also used my paper piercer to lift up the pretty punched borders and crinkled them a bit. All supplies are CTMH.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, this card is so very lovely. I love the colors you chose and the flowers are perfect!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Harder said...

Wow this is such a beautiful card!!! LOVE it!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Ooh, this is so pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...