Friday, June 26, 2009

Jamie's New Card Sketch!



Jamie put out her first card sketch, and I loved it from the moment I saw it! This card offered a lot of different opportunities, and I played with it in my head for a couple days. I ended up pulling out a packet a paper I had received from Archiver's free (yippee - free!). It's We are Memory Keepers Sun-Splashed. I cut the hibiscus from a sheet and crinkled them up a bit. The stamp is from CTMH's Extreme Happiness, and the ribbon & gems are random from my stash. Fun sketch, huh? Be sure to visit Jamie at A Happy Scrappy Place, and you'll find good things! Thanks, Jamie - and keep creating sketches!!

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

oh my goodness!!!! I am so excited you tried my sketch!!!! I love your take on it:-) Those flowers look fabulous!!!!

Unknown said...

You have got to love free goodies!! I adove this paper. The sketch is fab and your card is just beautiful! I am really into the crinkled up paper flowers right now.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...