Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Julie's Youngest Three

My youngest sister Julie is 10 years younger than I am, and she has four children. Her oldest son Nick is not pictured here, but I had pictures of her other three children. Caine, in the picture on the top, is our godchild. We love this picture of him, and I was really happy to be able to scrapbook it. And look at the smiles on the two youngest - Jaimen and Miranda. They are adorable! I was able to chat with all of these kids last weekend, and I loved catching up!



I used a Basic Grey sketch from October 2007 for my pattern. You can find these and all kinds of other cool sketches at Page Maps. Let tell you a bit about the product I used for this layout:

  • White Textured Cardstock - CTMH
  • Twilight Textured Cardstock - CTMH (scored in a grid with the Scor-Pal and then sanded)
  • Cranberry Plaid B & T from Route 66 - CTMH (short right edge against white journaling piece scalloped with green EK Success corner rounder)
  • Sweet Leaf Ric Rac - CTMH
  • White Daisy Craft Button - CTMH
  • Chipboard Frame - CTMH
  • Cranberry Waxy Flax - CTMH
  • Chipboard Stars & Saying - My Mind's Eye
  • Rub Ons - My Mind's Eye
  • Prisma Glitter - CTMH

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...