Friday, June 12, 2009

What's Your Favorite Movie?

That's what the good people at Cuttlebug Challenges wanted to know this week in Challenge #35 Inspired By the Movies. Can you guess what my movie is? I'll tell you about the products and a little about the movie and we'll see if you can guess!
  • Black & White Textured Cardstock - CTMH
  • Bird Call Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (this would represent the birdhouse that was knocked down and then built again)
  • Nestabilities - scallop and circle
  • Rub-On letters (plain, simple, and love are key factors in this 1980s movie)
  • Black Gingham Ribbon - CTMH
  • Embellishments - random

Have you guessed my movie yet? I have it on DVD, but would watch it absolutely anytime that I saw it on TV. It's Witness with Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis. I absolutely loved the acting, and the the love story was very touching.

What card would you create for your favorite movie?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Just a beautiful card and love the black and white! The little sentiment is adorable and love the Bird Call Emboss folder effect! Thanks for playing along at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

-Karen

Brenda said...

Karen, thank you for stopping by! What a fun, fun, fun challenge! I will be stopping by the Cuttlebug challenges frequently!

Brenda said...

Oh, and the best part? I explained the challenge to my husband, and he looked at the card. He guessed the movie immediately. Yippee! Guess we've been married long enough that he sees things the way I do!

Amber said...

Love your black and white card! So elegant.

Allison said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...