Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 90

I checked in with Mojo Monday yesterday and found this unique sketch. Don't you love a good pattern? I love something really out of the box, and that's how this felt to me. I was thinking on it during the day knew just what stamp set I wanted to use.
I pulled out the Promise of Spring stamp set. Oh, I think this was a January special in CTMH about 3 years ago. I love this set, and I was fortunate enough to have some of the matching paper left, too.
I stamped the large flower in smokey plum on a piece of paper from the packet that is bamboo and covered with bamboo-colored ivy vines. After I cut it out, I lightly sponged it, and then I lightly brushed the edges with pearl paint. Then came a couple spritz of pearl glimmer mist. After I dried it with my heat gun, I set a large circle window charm in the middle. For a better effect, I pop dotted the flower.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect! I haven't had time to play with this sketch but hope to today. I have to admit that this sketch is a challenge for me. You interpreted it beautifully.

Krista said...

Nice !!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so pretty, I love your curled up petals!

Selene Kempton said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful Job!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...