Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Just One More Before Bed

I came across this precious photo of three of my grand nephews. I am so glad that my sisters and nieces share so much! They know how much I love to scrap their kids!
Well, I went back to one of the Creative Scrappers challenges that I had looked at over and over last month. It was finally time to use it! I took out some Granny's Kitchen paper made by SEI. It's blue, chocolate, and colonial white. I had bought this package several years ago from QVC, so I have all the matching elements which is really quite handy. (One of the reasons I'll always love CTMH!) To the Granny's Kitchen, I added:
  • Flowers - CTMH, Bazzill, Prima
  • Organdy Ribbon - CTMH
  • Square Window Charm - CTMH
  • Chocolate Brad, Button, & Safety Pins - random
  • Picture Perfect Stamp Set - CTMH

4 comments:

Lucia said...

What a great layout.

Jamie Harder said...

Ohh I love this layout!!! I have that Granny's kitchen paper too... I have some buried in my ever growing paper stash somewhere...lol!!!

Kristina said...

That is a fun picture of the boys! Good thing we share our pictures so the boy's can become Stars on your page!!

Brenda said...

Thanks, Ladies! Jamie, dig the Granny's Kitchen out - it's so much fun to work with.
Yes, Kristina, I snitch pictures of these cuties whenever I can! They sure are stars - whether they are on my blog or not!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...