Monday, June 1, 2009

Mojo Monday

I love a good challenge, and the Mojo Monday challenge is no exception! If you want a new card pattern to try every week, with some awesome contests, click over there!

Now I'll tell you about my card. I've had some antique grey lace I've wanted to use for quite some time. When I saw that there was a border near the bottom, I thought that would be the perfect place for piece of the ribbon. Here are the rest of my supplies with some explanation:


  • Petal Cardstock - CTMH

  • White Daisy Cardstock - CTMH (I sent this through the Cuttlebug in the Swirls folder)

  • Grey Flannel Cardstock - CTMH

  • Grey Wool Stamp Pad - CTMH

  • Petal Stamp Pad - CTMH (not only did I stamp the foreground piece with this, but I sponged the Cuttlebug piece with Petal ink)

  • Black flower - Bazzill

  • Pansy Purple flower - CTMH

  • Rhinestones - dollar bin

  • Pearl Glitter Mist - Tattered Angels

  • Prisma Glitter - CTMH

Have you seen the Tattered Angels Glitter Mist and not known what to do with it? It comes in several colors, and I use Pearl the most often. Lay the piece of the project of down that you want to glimmer on a protected area, and give it a spritz. It will be wet and curl, but if you want to use it right away (as I so impatiently always do), just dry it with your heat gun. Fun, fun, fun. I love this even way to give things a subtle sparkle.

3 comments:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Brenda, Your card is so very Elegant!! I love it and I love your choice of Music. Michael Buble just melts me;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous. Love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty & elegant card! I love all the purple & shimmer.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...