Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PageMaps Challenge


I received my PageMaps newsletter and was reading it over. Naturally I looked for the challenge! I loved this layout, and two pictures easily came to mind. I was glad because I am trying to get my Mediterranean Cruise book done. Only a couple cities left, and loads of journaling! This is a book I didn't want to rush through!
Okay, so back to this challenge (see how easily I can get side-tracked? I blame this on two of my sisters - Linda & Patti. They are great story tellers!). Anyway, you can interpret this map any way you'd like, and you have to post a link with your finished product by Sunday, June 7th. Naturally, they are giving away some great prizes! Check out their blog to see if it interests you!
For those of you that don't know, Perfect Day is my very favorite CTMH paper. I used four different patterns on this page, and I made good use of the My Stickease. I don't use those a great deal, but this set also has some really nice Stickease. Love the letters! (By the way, if you are looking for that font, it is the Chocolate Alphabet. You can get it in E-Sized and small.) Those buttons are Stickease, too, and I've threaded Waxy Flax through them.
I also used Colonial White Designer Ribbon from CTMH, Arstylicious Ribbon, Bamboo Edge Anchors (CTMH), and Tulip & Colonial White Mini Medleys. The stick pin is from my stash. The flowers are Bazzill mixed with the new Prima flowers. Oh, and I scalloped some paper with my corner rounder - LOVE doing that and adding that touch!
Let me know if you enter. I want to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

I love the way you use flowers. You really know how to add the wow factor. VERY NICE!

Tina

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, beautiful people (inside and out).

Jennifer Bohnart said...

love it! and guess what?!? Perfect Day is my favorite paper too!!!!! I never get tired of it! thank you for artwork inspiration!

marg vp said...

Too funny...I was just going to email you and ask about those very same letter stamps! I really need to order a set!!! At any rate...another lovely page, thanks for sharing...Talk to you soon, {margvp}

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...