Thursday, June 4, 2009

PageMaps Card Sketch for You to Enjoy!


I thought I would post a card this afternoon for you to enjoy that I just finished making. I cut 3/4" off the right edge of the front and added a chipboard scallop. That was kind of fun because it allowed me to bring the card together by adding a 3/4" piece of the left paper to the edge. Fun! As you might be able to tell, I was working today with the felt diecuts. I wanted to see what I could do with them, whether I could stamp effectively on them, etc. They were much to add as an element! Next I'll try embossing on them. I'll let you know if that turns out and what it looks like.
All supplies were CTMH except for the pin. That's from the fabulous Chloe's Closet line.
Okay, off to take just a little cat nap. Tomorrow afternoon we're headed up north to my sister's house for my niece's graduation party. Yippee! I am looking forward to seeing family! Oh, and you've met my sweet, pretty niece in some of the layouts I've done.
When we get home on Saturday, I'm going to put some things together to take scrapbooking. My mother-in-law and I are going to Archiver's for a relaxing afternoon to crop on Sunday. I am looking forward to that little bit of time out and time to finish my cruise album. If I'm lucky, I'll only have journaling left to do when I come home. Don't you just love crop time?
Okay, back to thoughts of that cat nap...LOL!

2 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

love this card and use of the felt flowers...I have not played with them yet! have fun this weekend!

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful card. Have a great weekend at your niece's graduation and scrapbooking with your mother-in-law!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...