Monday, July 20, 2009

Creative Scrappers - Sketch #60 & Wacky Wednesdays!

I thought I would put all my Creative Scrappers work into one post. I have a feeling that there will be many more posts to come in the next few days, so I'll combine when I can!! I got a lot done when I went to Archiver's for a crop yesterday with my dear mother-in-law!



The first page is sketch #60. Now, they've already released #61, so I'd better get myself in gear after vacation!! Anyway, I saw the layout, and I knew just what pictures I wanted to use. This is my nephew Ryan on the left and on the right is his son Owen. So nice to get generational pages like this! I used all Fancy Pants - paper and embellishments.

Wacky Wednesday for July 8th is a great design! You'll notice that I flipped the pages to suit the pictures I wanted to showcase. This challenge was about layers, and layers I've got!! Here I've used sugar-coated Laundry Line paper, a random scalloped sheet for layering, K&I brads and phrases, and Bazzill flowers. Simple layout, yet just what I want to achieve with these beautiful pictures from Birch Lake.

I cannot show you the design for Wacky Wednesday for July 15th. if I did that, I'd unlock the puzzle that Thynner gave us. What fun to do a puzzle for a sketch! Even if I show you my finsihed design you have no idea if I flipped it turned it or added some more elements - or not! ;)
Jerry and I spent several days at Birch Lake last year with my sister Patti's family. We had a wonderful time and we look back at those pictures with great fondness. This layout is just the parents, with patti and Brian being in the rounded frame. I've used Roam paper from K&I, Bazzill flowers, Making Memories brads, Laundry Line journaling cards, and CTMH rub-ons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These layouts are fantastic. I love all the paper you used, the flowers, brads, and buttons! I'm having some scrap withdrawls today.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

They are all beatiful but I especially love the creative scrappers layout. How fun to have 2 generations together on a page. I love the colors and papers too!

Michelle H. said...

What beautiful layouts! Your artwork is always so inspiring! Have you ever seen the Pencil Lines blog? They have a different template each week to inspire you. I love seeing what their artists design.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...