Monday, July 27, 2009

I am Thrilled! Chosen as Design Team Member for Practical Scrappers!

I am just thrilled! I was chosen to be on the Design Team for Practical Scrappers!

If you haven't checked out this blog, hop on over there amd become a follower. This blog will be a great resource for helping you use the supplies you already have. What a great savings in your project budget!

I am so grateful for this opportunity to bring fresh ideas to you, and I look forward to designing with the other team members!

5 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

WHooo HOOOO!!! Congrats....you deserve it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you, my friend! Thank you for your email!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Woo-hoo, congrats to you!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This is absolutly.....congrats to you!!
Annette

Michelle H. said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations Brenda! I look forward to seeing what you create for their site!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...