Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inspirational Sketch #27

I thought this was really a nice sketch from Inspirational Sketches. I immediately thought of my K & Company chipboard frame and rub-ons. Along with beautiful blues and white, this makes an elegant card.

Do you know I always think of handmade cards as a gift to the receiver. If you can look at it that way, whatever you create is going to beautiful!

Items used:
  • K & Company chipboard & rub-ons
  • Close To My Heart cardstock, ribbons, buttons, and pin
  • SU! Window Punch
  • Random "thank you" stamp

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This one is awesome too! I love how you used the rubon in the upper corner. It is a very elegant card. I love the two ribbons and the little pin. Btw, how is the week going and how is Shane adjusting to being on his own?
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Brenda it's absolutely beautiful! Love the chipboard frame! Beautiful paper choice as well! Thanks for playing! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Vicky said...

Fab colours and love that chipboard frame, thanks for playing along at ICS.
:)xx

Tricia said...

what a different interpretation of the sketch this week! i really like it!

Anonymous said...

your card is `beautfiul`
Thanks for joining in with I-C-S
this week..
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Unknown said...

What a very pretty card!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

this is so pretty!!! I love the colors and the chipboard! Thank you for playing along with us at ICS!

Kim Costello said...

oh Brenda ♥ gorgeous card love your take on this weeks sketch, fabulous colours and details! HuGs Kim :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...