Monday, June 29, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketch #22



This week's card challenge at Inspirational Card Sketches is a window card. How fun is that! I decided to put together a "thinking of you" card. Sweet leaf is one of my favorite CTMH colors, and I wanted that color to be the focus of the card. The other color in the card is Petal. To match, I've used Sweet Leaf craft buttons, designer ribbon, and cordouroy brads. I ran the piece of Sweet Leaf through the Stylized Flower cuttlebug folder. It matches well with the stamps from Come Unto Me and He is Risen from CTMH.

8 comments:

Regina said...

I love the green and that stamp. thanks for playing along at ICS

Dawn♥ said...

Isn't that just totally GORGEOUS! Brenda I love what you did with the sketch! Lovely job well done using ICS #22! Thanks sweetie for joining us. :)
♥Dawn♥

Unknown said...

ooooooo, so very lovely! This is by far my FAVORITE card I've seen yet using this sketch! You rocked this one!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Fink said...

Love the pretty stamp inside the window! Great take on the sketch

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful card and love all the details, buttons and ribbons!!! very fun.. great job with the IC sketch this week!!!

Vicky said...

Love this card, so elegant, great take on the ICsketch, thanks for playing along, hope to see you again. :)xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Brenda..
Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week :)

Unknown said...

Love all of the tone on tone. So elegant!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...