Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More of the Beautiful La Sagrada Familia

This is my second post today using photos of Barcelona's La Sagrada Familia. I am using Sketch #62 from Creative Scrappers to complete my 2-page layout. I wanted it to match the layout you will see in the next post, so again I've used CTMH's Perfect Day paper. The other elements from CTMH are the Foundry Bookplate, and Perfect Day Stickease. The flowers are Prima Naturals. With a first page already completed and four pictures remaining to scrap of this unique and beautiful scrap, it was easy to complete the layout.

I can't say the photo album from my trip is quite done yet, but I can say that our days in Barcelona are scrapped. That's an accomplishment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your paper is perfect for these photos! You nailed this sketch! I bet this trip was fabulous!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Wow, gorgeous layouts!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...