Thursday, July 30, 2009

Treasure Life's Little Moments with Loads of Flowers!


I have had a BALL doing the Cuttlebug Challenges this month. These fabulous women are so creative, and I have learned so much from their tutorials and artwork. Truly, I never knew (or had it in my imagination) that I could do so much with this bug! I've mentioned it before, but new folders are coming out soon, and the gals have been previewing them all of July before CHA. Take a look at their site because you are not going to believe the awesome artwork they created for CHA!

Okay, on to my last entry for the month in the Cuttlebug Challenges. We were to make a gatefold card using our favorite folder. Right now I have two folders that are my favorites, so I combined them The first is Script, and it's pretty easy to tell which that is. On the inside of the card, I've made an embossed window with my nestabilities scalloped circles and I used the Stylized Flowers folder behind it. Because we were focusing on favorites and friendship this week, I loaded this card with flowers and ribbon. Sometimes what you've done with a card speaks for itself, so I added just a small sentiment on the inside - "treasure life's little moments." The sweet leaf and baby pink colors make this card very soft.

I can't wait to see what challenges come about next from the Cuttlebug blog! Even more though, I can't wait to get my hands on some new folders!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda!! This is gorgeous!! I love the soft green...so pretty!!
Thanks for playing along with us this week!!
**Jackie**
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Penny said...

this is absolutely beautiful!

Dawnll said...

What a beautiful card, I love using all the products also,I can't wait for the new embossing folders...

Unknown said...

ooooo, such a stunning card! I'm loving the cuttlebug myself! Love these colors and folders you chose. Hey, I left a little something for you on my blog!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cassie said...

it's gorgeous! makes me want to play with my script folder now! thanks for playing all month - i hope you keep joining in - your work is just awesome!
good luck!

Kim Sonksen said...

Such a splendid card!

Michelle H. said...

What a beautiful card. I don't have a Cuttlebug but am starting to think that maybe I need one!

Shantaie said...

Wow brenda, this is fabulous! i really love your color choice and your design Great job!
Thanks for joining us at CBC this week!

Anonymous said...

I `Love` your beautiful card Brenda....Those flowers and colours are `gorgeous`
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges..:)
Glad you enjoy it!!!!:)
`Good Luck` with those folders...x
`Enjoy` the rest of your weekend.
Terrie
http//cuttlebug.blospot.com/

June Houck said...

You rocked this challenge! This is beautifully done. Thanks for playing along with us.

June Houck
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

oh!! BRENDA!!
this card is simply gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along this week at the cuttlebug challenge blog!
michelle.
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...