Monday, July 20, 2009

Page Maps Challenge

I may be late for this challenge at Page Maps (that's what vacation does - you have to catch up!), but I love this layout of my ever cute and smiley niece and nephews. They belong to my sister Patti, and they are all the nicest, sweetest kids. Jerry and I spent some time at my sister's campsite last year (aren't they lucky - they have the space all summer!) and we took these fun pictures down by the lake. Paper is from the Roam collection from K&I, embellishments are from Laundry Line, Prima Flowers, Making Memories, and rub-on letters are from CTMH.

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

Great layout! LOVE that you incorporated more photos!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...