Friday, August 28, 2009

The Butterfly

"The butterfly counts not months, but moments, and has time enough." - Rabindranath Tagore

What a blessing to come across something so beautiful in my garden! Yes, I did take this picture from one of my gardens. The Monarchs have been out often, and it was just lovely that it paused long enough for me to snap a few pictures. I can't tell you what the flower is as I have a terrible habit of planting and not remembering. What I do know is that the butterflies love it!

So relish in your moments today. Don't let even the tiniest thing pass you by. I just put a meatloaf in the crockpot, baked a pan of cream cheese brownies, and put a loaf of bread in the oven. These are the moments for me when I get to snap a few pictures, cook for my husband, and then share with you. What a wonderful life!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh what a beautiful picture, such nice colors!What type camara do use? Glad you share the little things in life what a blessing you are.

Unknown said...

I love this photo. This is a great picture. I love what you said in your post!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...