Sunday, August 23, 2009

Penny's Sketch



















This sketch on Penny's Challenge was so wonderful, that I made two cards using it! I loved the simplicity of the sketch that gave so much room for creativity and what you can do with it. For the first card, I used some beautiful Heidi Grace paper, CTMH rub-on, Prima flower, and a pin from JoAnn's.

The next card is made from paper I picked up at Paper Source. I was you could see it and touch it in person! These two papers were made in India. I added some ribbon I picked up at Paper Source, Prima flowers, and CTMH rub-ons. I created the card this way because I just didn't want to cover up that beautiful paper!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous cards too! The first one is beautiful in that deep cranberry flower and yummy pin. I agree with the second, that paper is much to beautiful to cover up. I wish I had a specialty shop to go browse and splurge in.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Sick of you? Never! Beautiful artwork!

Penny said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing this week :)

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Gorgeous card!!
Thank you for joining us at PC's
Hugs Alison

Alanna said...

Gorgeous cards Brenda. Thanks for playing with Penny's challenges.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...