Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dream

I thought I'd work on the Raspberry Suite color challenge this week. The reason I wanted to work with it was simply because it was a challenge for me! I am not used to working with these colors, and I didn't know what the Sorbet would look like in this mix. It was uncomfortable, but with the help of CTMH products, I think the card is "give-able."
CTMH Daydream Level 2
CTMH Aspiration stamp set
CTMH Love Story Rub-Ons
CTMH Sorbet and Sweet Leaf ribbon
CTMH Sparkles
random silver sparkles

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you are a busy girl! Beautiful work as always. I left you a little something on my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh, so yummy. I love the color challenge. YOur card is so very fresh and summery. I think the card is way 'give-able"!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great brad accents. Way to rock this color combo out!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty card! Love the flowers! Nice!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...