Monday, September 21, 2009

How Do Use That Felt?


Over at Practical Scrappers, we are having a challenge using felt. There are so many cute felt ideas out there, and you can also purchase a lot of different felt shapes. It is not necessarily imperative that you use a whole sheet of felt or even a bunch of pieces. I think it's so much fun just to add elements here and there. My first example is a 2-page layout where I've added a felt bird and dragonfly. In my 3x3 card, I added a felt vine under the flower. Just enough. All product is from Close To My Heart.
Try them sometime, and be sure to go to Practical Scrappers to see the other fine examples!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!

shortywithastory said...

Beautiful layout!!!! I love how wonderfly your colors went together and how your felt is so sparkly! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I am so in love with this layout. It is absolultely stunning. What great work you do.

Dawnll said...

Oh Brenda these are just beautiful, I so love this paper pack, I need to pull out my felt and paper again.Thanks for the inspiration.

Christine said...

Gorgeous!

jesskittelson said...

Ohhh it's breathtaking! I love the colors, and dragonfly, and well I just love it all!

Ashlee said...

This is beautiful! I love it!! What a great use of Felt!! Thanks for entering the PS challenge so I got to see!!

Unknown said...

Another fantastic layout from you my dear friend! This paper and you design are just perfect! Your felt adds just the right touch to it! You are so amazing! We haven't had the time to try the applesauce yet, I can't wait to though!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

kim.mom said...

Great layout! Love that dragonfly!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Great layout and card!!! Awesome ways to use the felt. I had a lot of fun with this challenge. Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!! :)
nadya

Marjorie said...

Sweet layout! I love the soft colors!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...