Monday, October 12, 2009

Coffee is ALWAYS a Reason to Celebrate!

At least I think so!

I found a design similar to this in Card Maker magazine, so I decided to give it a whirl. This is my Inkadinkado stamps. It stamps a beautiful vintage coffee cup. I gave the stamp a little color after stamping by using chalks - light blue for hte cup and a cream color for the coffee.

I've used Staz-On Timber Brown ink for my stamping and distressing. I love the richness of staz-ons ink. They make an image very crisp and clear. This is K & Company paper, some random embellishments, and a sentiment stamp. Easy and fun to make!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The chalks are a perfect couple for the paper. Great job!

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous card! I love that coffee stamp and I love coffee:-)

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This is the right map for a coffee addict as I am they, laugh!!!
Annette
Annette

Penny said...

I LOVE this card. I really wish I had some coffee stamps. I love coffee! lol. I didn't know inkadinkado had them...

Laurel said...

I love this card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...