Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh, the Weather Outside is Frightful...

Jerry was going to pick up the fall leaves today (yes, it is FALL), but that has been side-lined by this very cold, white stuff. Even in MN, it's way too early for this!

Did I ever tell you that I'm not a fan of winter?

Tomorrow morning we are supposed to wake up to 24 degrees. There is one good thing. Snow brings work to Jerry, and he paints a lot of cars from the time it snows till spring.

Oh. Spring. That sounds like a far way off right now! 6 months of winter again...



The berries are pretty on my honeysuckle, though...And this is a unique picture with snow on the deck, but fall colors on the tree behind.
So what's it like in your neighborhood?


8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my, I would be so disappointed to wake up to that right now!

Penny said...

I'm totally jealous. We moved from Northern New Hampshire (where it often snows before Halloween) to the middle of North Carolina, where it's still warm out, the trees are still green and there is no sign of Autumn (my favorite season)

*sigh*... post more pictures... lol. I wanna see more!~

Unknown said...

Snow?!!! Yikes! I was feeling sorry for myself last week when a few flaked fell at my house and it didn't even stick. Whew! You win...or lose, however you choose to look at it. lol.

Dawnll said...

Ewww...I know that is heading toward WI,I wish you would keep it! I am not a fan of 6 months of winter either.Hope you are doing well sweetie!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I love the snow but couldn't imagine it this early! However, my Granny says we'll see some flurries by the month's end. She is one of the old timers who believes in the "signs" of the trees, wooly worm, and the summer events. I can't imagine 24 degrees yet. Well, at least is makes for good cuddle time with the hubby!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

That's crazy. We are melting here in Florida! It is so hot. Enjoy the first snow of the season!

Jamie Harder said...

That is what my backyard looks like too, unfortunately!!! We went from t'shirts one day to winter coats the next! So bummed out that I didn't get any fall photos!! So you are not alone in the snow department!!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Oh, with You the weather is as cold as here in the Erzgebirge. Tonight it has also been snowing with us. It is a pity, the nice coloured autumn is over already.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...