Thursday, October 29, 2009

Easy Christmas Gift

Ar you looking forward to a quick and easy Christmas gift?

I made this treat jar for Jerry's grandmother. I used paper, bling, flowers, and ribbon for the jar. So simple, and yet so nice for making the perfect gift.

Terrifically Tacky Tape works well for adding paper to glass. You can put whatever phrase you want on the front according to your gift. Just think, what a nice way to make a coffee bean jar! Soup mixes, cookie mixes, candy, nuts (for the guys).

I think this is a fun way to show some love during a holiday or other occasion!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love treat jars with mixes and also cookies ...they mail so well also.Great idea to share sweetie! You are always so considerate.Hugz

Unknown said...

I agree, very fun and beautiful way to show some love! This is a fabulous idea. I just know my Ashlea will want to make some for her friends for Christmas!
Blessings,
kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...