Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Day of Scrapbooking

I had a scrapbooking day at my house in early September, and I found just the right paper and embellishements for it!

First of all, I'll tell you that we had a great day. I love my scrapper buddies! My sister Linda, my two nieces, Jessica and Kristina (they are Linda's daughter-in-laws), my mother-in-law Sharon and me. We did more talking, laughing and eating that day. But we all managed to get something done!!

The base paper is Colonial White Textured Cardstock from CTMH. The patterned paper is The Write Stuff designer paper from SU! I love that set - good colors and comes with (3) matching 12x12 sheets of cardstock tags. I also used K & Company paper flowers. Have you used them? They are such sweet flowers and some of them are glittered. They come in a 6x6 pad and have 200 pieces per pad. Normally $4.99 (and that is a good price!), I picked them up online for 40% off. What a deal! The scrapbooking stickers and epoxy are random that I've picked up here and there.

I love these scrapbooking days!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh How fun is this layout? I have never tried those flowers from K & CO...I will have to check them out.I am so loving glittery lately.I think my friend Karen is rubbing off on me.LOL So glad you scrapped this great get together you had. We need to have reminders of the fun times we have creating. I need to take more pictures of those times.Hugz

Unknown said...

yep, this is a fun layout reflective of a fun day with family and friends. Don't you love using yummy flowers like that? I do. Hugs...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...