Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Over the Top!

What fun is this? First of all, I am always honored to receive a blog award! Thank you, Tina, for sending this my way - you are amazing and so is your blog! But really, isn't that the funnest (yes, I know it's not a word) image oyu've ever seen? I wear aprons in the kitchen and sometimes when I'm cleaning, so this image is very modern-day June Cleaver to me!

The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Fun - I love reading Tina's answers!!

First of all, I'll let you know that I'm passing this award on to Kim, Dawn, Tammy, Jamie, and
Laurel. I read their blogs daily (or sometimes twice if they post again!), and I am always inspired by their creativity. More so, I can feel their hearts through their posts. What a great thing!

1. Where is your cell phone? charger
2. Your hair? strawberry
3. Your mother? JoAnn
4. Your father? Calvin
5. Your favorite food? pasta
6. Your dream last night? sisters
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? lakefront
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? still very happy (that required more than a word!)
13. Where were you last night? crafting
14. Something that you aren't? sarcastic
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish list item? lakefront
17. Where did you grow up? Meadowlands
18. Last thing you did? dog (played with her like crazy - Beagles have high energy!)
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? dog&cat
22. Friends? close
23. Your life? relaxing
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? sisters
26. vehicle? Jeep
27. Something your not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Archiver's
29. Your favorite color? browns
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Jerry
33. One place that I go to over and over? woods
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? BeefOBrady's

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Oh wow!!! Thank-you soooo much! I love these kinds of awards where I can learn a little bit about my blogging buddies!!! Thanks again for thinking of me!

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Brenda,

Thank you so much for thinking of me/my blog. I so appreciate it. I can't wait to publish this on mine (gotta head to work now, it'll have to be tomorrow). I soooo love your blog-all your beautiful artowrk and your inspiration! Keep on being you!

Laurel said...

Aw you are sweet, thanks!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...