Friday, October 30, 2009

Shane's First Halloween-y!

I pulled this layout from Shane's 1st year book to share with you. In this picture, it was 1989 and he was just 6 months old! Wow, that was just yesterday! Wasn't he cute as a little jockey?

I used some fun Halloween paper and KI Memories Halloween lace cardstock. That lace cardstock is such a nice way to keep the look of patterned paper.

When Shane was three years old, we started having parties at our house for the little ones. Oh, we went through a lot of toilet paper for mummies, lots of spaghetti for brains, and apples for bobbing. We always tried to put fun instead of scare into Halloween, and it was great fun!

For those of you heading to parties or going Trick or Treating, have a great time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, such cutie pie! He's always been a charmer, I can tell! You sound like such the fun and creative mom. I hope my little kids feel that way about me when they look back on our Halloween Halloween too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Adorable!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...