Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Crop


Today I spent the day at Archivers Sunday Crop. I started scrapping at 11:00 am and left at 8:00 pm. I had a blast! Let me tell you, the gals at my Archiver's (Coon Rapids) are so knowledgeable and friendly. It's like stepping into another room in my own house. It's just that comfortable.
Wow, I got a lot done. I used my 30% off coupon to purchase another Slice cartridge. It's "Think Pink," and I just love it! Great font, phrases, fun flowers and leaves, tags, and lots of silhouette shapes. I ended up using it a lot today. What a great little machine.
I finished 10 pages, so I'll share some of my work with you this week. If oyu live near an Archiver's and have the time to go, attend one of these Sunday crops. They also have Scrap Manias on Friday and Saturday night. Great work space, great coupons, and they bring in really yummy food along with beverages and plenty of chocolate. You'll make some great scrapping friends and get some work done, too!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Brenda that sounds like such a good time, I wish Archivers was closer to my house.I think ours around 40 minutes in the next state.I love shopping there but the room is very small to me, but I always find bargains especially the clearance area.

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish I had an Archivers even in a neighboring state! It sure does sound like you had a blast and I know you got quite a bit accomplished and can't wait to see what you did!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...