Thursday, October 15, 2009

What are You Doing Today?



I thought I'd show you what I am doing. I am going to a crop in November at my friend Lori's retreat house. I thought I would take advantage of the long weekend to really get a grip on my Christmas pictures. Guess what? I am going back 20 years! It seems like Christmas was like Shane's first year. I would set them aside and then not touch them until I could do them all at once. Well here is my all at once! Right now I've only got them sorted out from 1989 to 1994, but it sure is fun going through all the memories.

I have always had my pictures sorted. I love my Cropper Hopper boxes that I picked up from QVC. But now I am going through the years and picking out Christmas. For each year there is Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and celebrations from both sides. Whew! That's a lot of pictures! I'm thinking though that if I had been digital there would be a ton more! You know how we snap away with our digitals!!

Well I'm heading back to 1995, so you have a tremendous day! Tell me, what are you doing today?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sitting here in my classroom, the kiddos are gone to PE. I've brought my laptop and my wireless stick to school today to try and catch up on my blogging (while I have no students). It is 54 degress and rain.
Blessings,
Kim xXx
I'm sending an email

Jamie Harder said...

Wow....looks like a big job! Today I am playing with four kids:-) My girls and my two daycare sweeties!

Dawnll said...

Oh I love to spend time with the pictures...love that you have them organized.I also weeded out the not so perfect ones also to eliminate the hassle. I am still on a cleaning out kick, made a couple runs to Goodwill to donate piles.Back to cleaning.

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Wow.... I need to do that. I am having a blast working. Love your snow photo. That is too funny!

Unknown said...

Have fun in 1995! I am staying in 2009 to finish a wedding gift today. 1995 sounds fun, though!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...