Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You Warm My Heart

I was playing in my craft room and decided to get going on some Christmas things. I worked with pyramid boxes today.

What a fun way to give someone a gift card! I also thought it would be nice for some homemade candy. You know it's just that little something that you could tag onto a gift.

I used Apsen products from CTMH. The flower is a two botanicals, two white daisy paper flowers, and a cordouroy brad. All from CTMH. I've glittered the flower - which looks much more fun in person!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new Halloween look! Very vintage and chic! This box is adorable! That is exactly what I thought when I saw it. Homemade fudge tucked inside. The Aspen is fabby on it! Very creative and one of a kind! Love it!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Dawnll said...

What a great idea for CANDY !!! I think I need some chocolate...Cute idea and I am so jealous that you are working on Christmas projects.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...