Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


I thought I'd share some pictures of our little family from Thanksgiving day. Shane had to serve tables, but he got to stop by ours a lot. What a pleasant way to spend the day! Jerry and I firmly believe that no matter where Shane is on the holiday, we need to adjust to spend it with him. That has brought us to some unusual places! Once we cooked Thanksgiving dinner (the whole deal) and brought it to the hotel where Shane was working. We ended up eating dinner by the pool that year!! Time goes fast, and we are so blessed to be a family. We don't want to take a minute of that for granted.
Jerry and I headed out to the stores today. It really wasn't that bad at all. Kohl's was very, very busy - but they always have such a good sale. Target wasn't bad at all, so all was well. We had a blast shopping for Shane's Christmas gifts!
We put up our tree tomorrow, so then I'll have time to get back to crafting after that. I hope you are all having a great weekend and doign what you love!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda! You look so beautiful in those photos. What a gorgeous family you have.

Unknown said...

Oh such beautiful family photos together. Shane looks just like you. He has that same beautiful smile. I know that you treasure every single moment spent with him. I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday together. I spent the day scrapping at church. Same same on the new template...love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

What a beautiful family!

Dawnll said...

Oh look how beautiful you are!What a beautiful picture of your family...I can see your love just glowing.Thank you for sharing.Hugz sweetie!

Scrappin With Tammy said...

I am so happy that you were able to spend the day with Shane (even though it was little bits at a time). You all look so good together!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...