Thursday, December 3, 2009

Interesting Card


This is a 5x7 card with five journal pages in it. I thought it might be a nice card for a long letter or a way to send memories to someone. I made the tabs with my tagmaker so that they would match the "book." All the paper and matching stickers are Wisteria from Basic Grey. I've added rhinestones and bunches of Liquid Glass with a little ribbon to complete it. Each the pages is stamped with a sentiment. I am not sure what I'll use it for. For now it's on my "finished-project-and-I-don't-know-what-I'll-do-with-it" shelf. Yes, we ALL have those shelves!!

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Oh this paper is just beautiful!!! I love the finished but don't know what to do with it shelf.I have a whole dresser with four drawers like that!!! Lol
Hey did you stop by doodledivas.blogspot.com to enter the blog candy drawing we are having? I didn't see your name.I would love you to win one of our packages.Hugz sweetie!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...