Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Layout and a Pair of Cuties

Okay, so I'll start with this CUTE picture of my furry kids. I happened to come out of my craft room yesterday, and there they were soaking up the afternoon sun. I will tell you that they don't ever sit like this. Miss Chanel #5is just so playful that usually Miss Sassy is batting her. Just goes to show that sibling rivalry happens between house pets, too! If you open up the picture, you'll see that both of them are drifting off to sleep. So funny!



Next I have a layout for you that is going in my "Me" scrapbook. You all know that I'm huge fan of Adam Lambert fan, but it's for more reasons than one might think. Those reasons are what I put in hidden journaling behind the picture. This "You Rock" paper is new from CTMH, and it will be available January 1st from your consultant. That is primarily what I used for this layout - paper. I cut my letters, splats, and large stars from my Slice Just Chillin' card. The flourishes and small stars are "You Rock" stickease. Sunflower brads and sun-colored gems completed this layout.

Now my husband laughed when I showed him this layout. (That coming from the man who has a book with millions of fish scrapped!) But I keep a book that is just layouts about my thoughts and ponderings - things that are important to me. It is dear and a little more private than my other books - lots of hidden journaling. What is important to me is that Shane will have this book and his kids and grandkids will know these things about me that I might not otherwise share. So with all this, I am encouraging you to start your own "me" book. You will be surprised with the layouts oyu come up with!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Fantastic layout! I haven't played with my new stuff yet! Love the pic of your pets too.

Dawnll said...

Ok now that I am here I see that you have a beautiful black cat like my Pippie, how can you not love that picture of your fur babies, that little coat is adorable!Yes our two didn't get along well either evn after years together, but Pippie still misses her Kitty when we put her down last Christmas.
I lOVE LOVE your idea about doing a me scrapbook. I do have a few layouts but haven't even put them in a book, but now I am going to do that so my children have that also, thank you for that wonderful idea!
Hugz sweetie!

Unknown said...

Love the little fur babies. That pic is priceless!
I adore the Adam layout. I agree, we all need a place to reveal our inner most thoughts, fears, worries,and joys. I agree with Dawn, I'm starting one now, thanks to you! Big hug...
Blessings,
kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...