Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Layout


You've seen these pictures already that I posted from Thanksgiving Day. Today I put them to paper (click on the layout to make it larger). I fell in love with this paper when I saw it - Little Yellow Bicycle diecut and lace paper. Gorgeous!
Along with it, I used: CTMH Colonial White, Vineyard Berry, Olive, and New England Ivy CS, Bazzill flowers, CTMH Chocolate and Colonial White Ribbon, and random buttons. The die-cut leaves, frame, and sentiments were cut using Slice cards.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore this layout. The laser cut paper is so very beautiful! love the title page. THat paper is just lovely. your title is "priceless" Your family is beautiful and you are so very blessed my friend. Shane is such a handsome young man! Love it....
btw, how is the job!

Dawnll said...

What a beautiful layout sweetie! I love all the details with the flowers and such yummy papers.Such a wonderful layout to scrapbook this memory.
hugz sweetie!

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, Brenda! You have outdone yourself again. I love this layout! Fabulous!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. That die cut paper is so you!

Laurel said...

Beautiful layout with beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...