Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Creative Corner

This is my fourth and last post of the day! Be sure to scroll down to see what I've been up to today!
The challenge over at Our Creative Corner is to celebrate food and drink in your artwork. I was so excited about this! I purchased Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection awhile back, and I loved being able to use the elements for this card. I put square window charms over the stickers on the bottom, and I hung a "fresh milk" charm on the ribbon. Cute! Of all the cards I've finished today, this was Jerry's favorite!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So 50's! Love it!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, busy lady. They are all wonderful, but I just love this one. Cosmo Cricket is my favorite and I love the way you put the charms over the stickers - very cool. So glad you were able to play along with us at the OCC during this very busy time of the year. Wishing you all things wonderful in 2010!

Laurel said...

I so love this one!

Nancy said...

What wonderful inspiration! I have that paper and you've given me a creative shot in arm. I just love how you brought out the kitschy 50's vibe, great card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...