Thursday, January 21, 2010

Girlfriends

I've shown you this precious picture before, but I have finally put it to a layout. My furry kids - Chanel #5 (Shane named her that!) and Miss Sassy were sunning themselves this afternoon. It was quite extraordinary the way they were sitting. I just had to hurry and snap before they moved!

For this layout I used TPC Studio Girlfriends paper. The flowers along the middle were cut with a Slice card - Think Pink. Other embellishments used are Heid Grace clear stickers, Bazzill flowers, Petaloo flowers, and Thickers.




5 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

CUTE!!! Love all the fabulous flowers on this page...YUM!!

HazelQ said...

Beautiful layout, I love the flowers!! They look gorgeous :) I have some petaloo flowers but I didn't know how to use them, now I do thanks for the inspiration :)
Hugs
Hazel

Dawnll said...

Oh I am loving all those flowers, I am so wanting to get some new flowers or make some I guess like you.
Great job as usual sweetie.
Hugz to you

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love all the flowers!

Unknown said...

First, I love the pictures, such cutie pies. Then, what delicious papers! love that pinks and black, and the flowers are perfect!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...