Sunday, January 24, 2010

Have You Been Sneaking Peeks?

For a couple of days I have been watching different company blogs. WOW! There are some new and amazing products coming up! I was just over at Making Memories, and I am thrilled with the new Slice Design Cards they are coming out with! In case you didn't know, I LOVE my Slice. I think it's own of the best inventions ever, and I use it every time I scrap. First of all, they have a new Hands-Free Slice Kit. No matter holding the Slice in place. There are a host of fun design cards, but I am already in want of Paws & Claws, Bon Appetit, and Family Words and Expressions. Can't wait!!

One of my other "can't waits" (is that a word? If not, I made it one!) is all the new product at Bo Bunny. I love the coordination of their papers and all the matching embellsihments they add to the mix. Check out their blog, and see if you don't agree with me. You'll want the Jazmyne paper for you Easter projects. All those shades of purples and floral! Be sure to look at Mama-Razzi. Woo - what a great line for us picture takers! There are four more new lines, too, and what I really liked this time around is that added so many clear stamps to their papers. Perfect and affordable!

Ok. Can you tell by now that new products are truly my favorite thing in the world? I just could never be a digital scrapper because you just can't touch, feel, and see the richness of the colors.

The other person doign some great things is Tim Holtz. Wait until you see his new stamps in the Stampers Anonymous line! Look at the new machine he introduced with Sizzix that cuts and embosses. You will be astonished!

All rightie, I could go on and on, but I'll quit here. ;) Tell me what you've been finding and are looking forward to. For now, I am going ot continue watching the Vikings. Tied up right now at 14-14, and it's just about half-time. I'd love to see them have a go at Peyton Manning and the Colts at the Super Bowl!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

You are right, great stuff coming out! I am looking forward to the Hands free Slice mat.

Unknown said...

Hey girlie, I just ordered a Slice. Wasn't really sure if I'd use it with my Expression, but you always make me want one, so I took your advise and got one. Now I can't wait to get it....and the new yumminess to go with it.

On to the football. Peyton Manning and the Colts are my favorite team. My second all time fave is Brett Favre...I love him, not only because he is a brilliant qb, but because he is my age and I figure if a 40 year old man can play with all those rookies and 20 somethings, he's got heart! I cried when they lost last night.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...