Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mississippi River

I thought I'd better show you something I've done so you know I've been creating! These pictures are from the late summer of 2008. Jerry and I took his mom on a boat ride down the Mississippi River. Oh, it was such a grand evening - and perfect weather! Jerry likes to fish in his boat, and I will fish with him occassionally, but I trolling along a lake or river. I always say I'd like to move someplace warmer, but the truth is that I'd miss the 10,000 + lakes here in Minnesota.

Items used: CTMH Sweet Home, Slice cards - Just Chillin' and Travel USA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...the layout and the photos!

Dawnll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurel said...

This is great! Love how you did the title from pattern paper!

Unknown said...

I love this one too! But then again, I love everything you create!!! :) I agree with Laurel, love the title from patterned paper. YOu should link this one up on Practical Scrappers this week! These photos are gorgeous and I know you had a great time on this boat ride!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...