Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Loads of Pink

Now that we're nearing the end of January, I have decided to start doing my Valentine's. I don't very often use pink, so it's been fun to work on them with this color!

For this card, I used some DCWV sugar-coated paper. I fell in love with it when I saw the coffee cups - LOL! I painted the chipboard flower with Ranger Worn Lipstick paint. Then I did one layer of embossing with UTEE to give it a good shine. The large pink flower, cardstock, buttons, waxy flax, and brads are CTMH. Now I'm off to make more!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. That paper is very yum and so is the big bloom. you know me and coffee...love it, sweetie!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

How sweet, I love pink also but don't always use either.Wonderful start to Valentine cards
Hugz sweetie!

Laurel said...

So cute, I don't use those flowers enough!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...