Monday, January 11, 2010

Three in One

There were quite a few challenges that I really loved this week! Be sure to scroll down to the previous two posts for some other techniques and ideas. I put three cards in one on this post, and this will end my crafting day. When it's cold out, I can't think of anything better to do!!

The first card is a bit of an Asian theme using my CTMH Aspiration stamp set. Basic white is the theme at Cuttlebug Challenges this week, so I only used a bit of desert sand to compliment the white. I love the Cuttlebug dots folder. Perfect to add the little bit of extra to a card!
I took some liberties in the next card for Cards. My scallops are from a Bo Bunny diecut from the Gypsy line to coordinate with the paper from the same line. I maintained the simplicity of the card by adding very few elements. The stamp is Rubber Stampede, and the beautiful natural flower is Prima.




The next paper I used is from Melody Ross' new line, Homespun Chic. I actually cut around the sugared flowers to add them to the card. That cute tag is also from Homespun Chic. (And isn't that true? If you could only see my craft room!) Stamp and ribbon are from CTMH. LOVE this card and will surely be passing it on to one of my creative friends!! This fit into the Embellish Magazine challenge.


Now, unfortunately, I have to think about domestic responsibilites. I am so very fortunate that I have so much time to play. What a blessing!!! Tomorrow I've got some layouts to tackle, so I'll share some of that work with you then. Have a great Monday evening!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

`WoW` such beauitufl creations Brenda!!I love your work..
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and pin detail! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts!

Shantaie said...

Wow all of your cards are gorgeous, You have been a busy girl! I hope you keep coming back, I want to see more of your great work.

Thanks for joining us at cuttlebug challenge blog ♥ Shantaie

Laurel said...

All so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

All your cards are beautiful. I especially like the first one. I love that stamp set.

Traveling Mama said...

Love your work! These are all beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Embellish! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous cards, papers, and embellies! The first card is so very elegant! It works our Practical Scrappers challenge this week, bling.
The aqua, brown and orange card is to die for with that big juicy flower...I'm all over that one!
Love the simplicity in the next one and the last is divine!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Charlene Austin said...

These are all Cute Cute Cute!

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful cards! Love your take on the CARDS challenge card and so glad you could join us over at Embellish!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...