Monday, January 11, 2010

Picture Perfect

And that's exactly how I see Shane's face - picture perfect. I like sending Shane cards every once in awhile, so this will be one that gets mailed to him.

I used a couple of different CTMH stamp sets on this card. I created the background with the Felicity stamp using grey wool, twilight, and heavenly blue. The slide picture frame, sentiments, and corners are from the Picture perfect stamp set. Makes for a nice masculine card! Take a peek at the Inspirational Card Sketch below that helped me make this card!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that beautiful face! It certainly is Picture Perfect! Love the way you stamped the background. Beautiful card.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I think this might be my favorite card you've ever posted. TO DIE FOR!

Vicky said...

Fabulous card, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at ICS. :)x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love your take on the sketch. Wonderful, masculine, unique and yes, gorgeous all in one! Thanks for playing along at ICS

marley said...

beautiful card! thanks for joining us at ics this week!

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Brenda,

This picture perfect card with Shane's picture on it is one of my absolute favorites of yours ever! I love it!! I look forward to seeing your artwork always...

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...