Sunday, February 7, 2010

Adventure

I wanted to participate in the challenge over at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps. Such a nice sketch with so many possibilities.

For this card, I used a paper that is sadly discontinued from CTMH. I loved Rustic Trails and have used so much of it! I'd love it if they brought something like this back as it's perfect for our MN outdoors!

Along with that, you'll see Colonial White cardstock, a piece of patterned paper from Emporium, Hook, Line, and Sinker stamp set, random clear buttons, and chocolate waxy flax. So simple, but a great masculine card.



10 comments:

Wendy said...

Very nice interpretation of the sketch! Love it!

Lauri said...

What a great job! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

Laurel said...

What a great take on the sketch!

Dawnll said...

Great use of the sketch sweetie! I don't think I ever seen that paper before in CTMH.

Operation Write Home said...

Beautiful! It's such a nice masculine card too--well done!

Jamie Harder said...

Super card!! I love those buttons!!! And what a fun sketch!!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very nice card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

Cathy said...

Very nice! Love the clear buttons too!

Karen Howard said...

LOVE this card! So perfect for a masculine card!

Clean & Simple Crafts! said...

Beautiful!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...