Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Few More Mother's Day Cards

In this second post of the day, I am continuing with Mother's Day cards for Operation Write Home. I'm not really on the ball rather the deadline is April 1st so I needed to get going! In these cards, I've used some new K & Company paper.

The first card sketch is from Inspirational Card Sketches:

The striped flowers on the left of the card were cut with my Slice Think Pink card. I layered the blossoms with prima flowers and CTMH buttons. The ribbon, pin, and swirl clip are CTMH and the stamp is Stampendous.
The second sketch is from Clean & Simple, and I had a hard time keeping it clean and simple!
The clip, buttons, and ribbon are CTMH. The stamp is Stampendous, and the flowers are Prima. I am not sure the where my little blue gems came from. Cute sketch!!
Finally, the last card is from Everything But the Kitchen Sink:

I took a little liberty with this fabulous sketch, but I think it all worked out okay. Along with the beautiful paper, I used CTMH elements.
I am done for the day now, so I'm off to watch American Idol! I am having a little trouble this season because I am just not thrilled about anyone yet. The judges and their behavior has been quite annoying, so I think that's hindering the good stuff. Tonight the Idol 12 need to sing Rolling Stones music, so I think this will separate the good from the bad pretty quickly. Have any favorites yet?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL blue cards. Soft blues always remind me of my mom...her favorite color.

Laurel said...

Wow, how gorgeous!

Lynnette said...

So sweet, all cards are lovely

Unknown said...

Brenda, these are just stunning! I love what you've done with the sketches! The papers are gorgeous. These will be so appreciated and you will receive such blessings by sending them!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Great cards. They are all fabulous!

Debs said...

lovely cards, thanks for playing with us at ics

Callie said...

Gorgeous cards. Love that soft blue! Thanks so much for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!!

Posh Designs said...

Gorgeous cards! Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo

Winter said...

These are so pretty! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Wow fabulous cards! Thanks for playing along!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...