Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fishing


There is nothing particularly special that I've done with this layout. However, it speaks volumes about who my husband is. I love looking at the fish he's caught. And do you see the blue water and leaves on the trees? What lovely pages to work on!!
For this page, I used dp from Papers Best. It's a company only about 45 minutes from here, and they make outdoor papers. I simply matted the pictures and put a fishing transparency over the page. The two embellishments are on top of the transparency.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Fantastic layout! At least you are interested in his fish, I am about as interested in hubby's fish as he is my cards! LOL

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the overlay!

Unknown said...

Fabulous page for Jerry! I love how the overlay just brings it all together! I'll have to keep this one in mind for some of my little man's fishing pages.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...