Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Have Been Quiet, But I've Been Creating!

I realized today that I haven't posted in a bit.  I have been busy doing this and that and working, but in the quiet times I have been creating.  I thought I'd share some of the results with you today!

First up, I have a sketch from CPS & what I did with it:

I used: Graphics 45 paper, Stampers Anonymous stamp set, Bazzill flower, Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist, and random ribbon, button, and gems.  I was psyched when we received the Graphic 45 paper and SA stamps at work.  Such great vintage material!!
Now I just have a couple of layouts to share.  I have been working on Shane's 1+ years, and I'm having a blast lookinga t these pictures all over again!  The layouts are not real technical, but they turned out exactly as I wanted them.

The first is Sassafrass Lass papers & stickers, Thickers letters, Deja Vu transparencies, and some really cute little boy pictures!
The next layout is made with some new papers - Fancy Pants My Family.  These papers are just great!  I added some CTMH outdoor denim embellishments and Makimg Memories dotted letters.  Again, there are some pretty cute pictures of this little boy of mine.

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

Your always an inspiration sweetie! Love that card and both layouts. Wonderful job!

Jamie Harder said...

You have been busy!! Everything is super! I especially love the backyard layout:-)

Lea L. said...

The sentiment block on that card is fabulous! Wonderful job on everything! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Laurel said...

Wow, you really have been creating! Love the CPS card!

Unknown said...

I am just putting the finishing touches on my cps card. LOVE yours...AND the fun layouts.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...