Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Add Ink & OWH Stars and Stamps Cards

I am so happy - I got my taxes done this morning!!  It's such a burden lifted to finally have them e-filed. Having cleaned everything I wanted to over the weekend, I am now free to play the next couple of days in my craft room.  YIPPEE!! 

The first card I want to show you is from the Just Add Ink sketch. What a lovely sketch!!  For this card, my ink is actually Ranger Paint in Lettuce.  Negative image stamps are so much fun to work with.  This stamp is a cling from Hero Arts. There are two rows of scallops that I created with my EK Success corner rounder.  The phrase stamp is TLC from CTMH.  The adhesive pearls and olive ribbon are also CTMH.


The next card is created from a sketch over at OWH Stars and Stamps.  I used some of the new Bo Bunny paper, Roughin' It for this one.  The tree stamp is Four Seasons form CTMH, and the phrase is a Hero Arts stamp set called Life is Not Perfect.  I've embossed the sentimetn with Zing Vanilla embossing powder.


12 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow girl you are on fire with the cards, these are so pretty.
I am April 3rd and I will be 47...wow that is so funny how similiar we are sometimes.

Unknown said...

Both cards are amazing. I just love, love, love that TREE!

Jamie Harder said...

BEAUTIFUL! It seems that whenever I visit your blog, I suddenly have an urge to go scrapbook shopping! Love the look of those hero arts clings:-)

Laurel said...

Oh these are beautiful, I LOVE the first card!

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - what beautiful work! I love your entry for Just Add Ink, it's divine! Thanks for playing! :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

Great job. I love the stiped paper behind the tree.

AJ said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Karen Howard said...

Awesome card! Love your take on this weeks sketch challenge.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Beautiful cards. I like your inking stamping. Thanks for sharing and playing with the OWH sketch.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohh, I love both of your sketch challenge cards! I copied the first sketch so I could try it too.

Missy said...

Both cards are amazing.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what fabulous cards, love 'em both!!

Linda

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...